Continuing with our look at the 2013 Gators and what might be in-store, we'll check in with the…
Six most important plays of 2012
6. Purifoy starts with a bang against South Carolina- Sophomore cornerback Loucheiz Purifoy experienced a breakout season in 2012, changing the game on offense, defense and special teams. With College Gameday in Gainesville for a top-ten matchup between the Gators and Gamecocks, Purifoy timed a corner blitz perfectly and forced a fumble from quarterback Connor Shaw on the first snap of the game to set up a Florida touchdown. The momentum was on the Florida sideline after the play, and that didn't change much during the course of the 44-11 win. The sophomore cornerback added three tackles and one more forced fumble during the game, but without changing the game on the first snap, the Gators could have been in a close game. 5.Elam forced fumble against LSU- Florida had taken a 7-6 lead late in the third quarter on a rushing touchdown by Mike Gillislee, and the defense was trying to get the ball back. After stuffing two run plays by the Tigers, the Florida secondary had a...
1,239 Fans online
- Game Thread: USCe vs Texas A & M
- Maybe a transfer coming... (Not happening, posted in thread)
- OK the number is 36...Take your pick
- Who is your surprise guy?
- Here's the Florida depth chart