The playing status of Erik Murphy will be determined by his pain tolerance. The senior forward…
Murphy fights through the pain
The fractured ribs kept Murphy from playing on Sunday against Yale, despite it being a homecoming game for him just an hour away from his hometown with "buses" of family and friends in attendance. But it couldn't keep him out of the Southeastern Conference opener. He didn't start the game, allowing junior forward Casey Prather to start for the first time since February 24, 2011, but Murphy entered just 2:22 into the game. He played just 18 minutes because the game was a blowout and the Gators didn't need to push it with him...
1,230 Fans online
- Game Thread: USCe vs Texas A & M
- Maybe a transfer coming... (Not happening, posted in thread)
- OK the number is 36...Take your pick
- Who is your surprise guy?
- Here's the Florida depth chart