After two seasons at Florida, sophomore tight end Kent Taylor decided it was time to move on from…
Taylor hoping to earn starting role
The message from Will Muschamp has been echoed everywhere this offseason -- all of his Gator Club stops, SEC Media Days and finally at last week's Florida media day. He needs more production from the tight end position, especially while replacing Jordan Reed. "The tight end position is not enough of what I would call combo guys that can play on the line of scrimmage and dent the edge and stretch the field vertically," Muschamp said. "We don't really have that mix of guys right now." Inside the tight end meeting room, the players talk about it...
1,228 Fans online
- Game Thread: USCe vs Texas A & M
- Maybe a transfer coming... (Not happening, posted in thread)
- OK the number is 36...Take your pick
- Who is your surprise guy?
- Here's the Florida depth chart