The Lady Vols used a second half run to seize a 64-54 win over Alabama on the road and claim second…
Jaime Nared in her own words
InsideTennessee: Jaime Nared, a 6-1 wing from Oregon, is the athletic scorer and defender that Holly Warlick wanted in the Class of 2014. She has agreed to write some entries for this site about her final year in high school and to let fans know more about her before she arrives to Knoxville. Jaime Nared in her own words: What number do you wear and why? I wear number 30. Well, I was 49 growing up but freshman year of high school I was the youngest and had to choose last, so I just picked 30, kept it ever since. If you didn't play basketball, what other sport would you have tried to play in...
1,233 Fans online
- Maybe a transfer coming... (Not happening, posted in thread)
- OK the number is 36...Take your pick
- Who is your surprise guy?
- Here's the Florida depth chart
- Why is everyone surprised Harris is the backup???