Zook announces decision to suspend Crowder and Charles for the season opener against San Jose State.…
Crowder and Charles Suspended for Opener
Freshmen linebackers Taurean Charles and Channing Crowder, who each pleaded no contest to separate battery charges in June, have been suspended for Florida's season opener, Coach Ron Zook said Saturday. The decision resulted from multiple discussions between Zook and Athletics Director Jeremy Foley. Crowder was expected to start at strong side linebacker next week against San Jose State, while Charles likely would have seen substantial time...
1,237 Fans online
- Game Thread: USCe vs Texas A & M
- Maybe a transfer coming... (Not happening, posted in thread)
- OK the number is 36...Take your pick
- Who is your surprise guy?
- Here's the Florida depth chart