Gator walk-on kicker Chris Hetland had a great Thanksgiving weekend by any measure. Leading the SEC…
Hetland Lets His Foot Do The Talking
The Leesburg (GA) Lee County High School graduate is a junior at Florida and as a walk-on to the football team he pays his own way, which means out of state tuition. Saturday night he might have earned a little bit of relief for his parents who pay his bills. "I know I am putting my parents through heck for having to pay out of state tuition," Hetland said. "Hopefully it will pay off … actually it has paid off. It's a dream come true and my parents are just as happy as I am." This was the biggest game and the biggest kicks of his entire life. There was only one way for Hetland to express how he felt about his contributions to the...
1,285 Fans online
- OK the number is 36...Take your pick
- Who is your surprise guy?
- Here's the Florida depth chart
- Hollywood Bob's Private Screening (8/22) - Defense
- Florida: Most penalized team over the last 5 years