Joe Haden, Sr. has helped his first two sons to Division I college scholarships and another one is…
No Questions About This Corner
While the next three weeks of camp will be needed to sort out those posers there is one position where no questions are being asked. Joe Haden will be one of Florida's starting corners. The sophomore from Maryland has the potential to be one of the better corners Florida's had in recent years and early returns from the practice field indicate that's going to happen quickly. Haden was superb in his rookie season, starting 12 of Florida's 13 games missing only the FSU game with an injury. He was fifth on the team with 63 tackles and led the Florida secondary with a dozen pass break ups. He also registered 3.5 tackles behind...
1,230 Fans online
- Maybe a transfer coming... (Not happening, posted in thread)
- OK the number is 36...Take your pick
- Who is your surprise guy?
- Here's the Florida depth chart
- Why is everyone surprised Harris is the backup???