The accumulation of injuries on the offensive side of the ball has slowed the progress of the Gator…
First Scrimmage Pleases Meyer
UM: "It was a very good scrimmage. I was looking for some guys to make some guys so I'll give you a couple of guys who I think are doing well. Justin Williams went out and intercepted two balls today at safety. Good things happen to good people and he's a good person. I think our defense played very well running around the ball and really kind of controlling things for a while. We didn't play Tim (Tebow) a whole lot. We let the young quarterbacks run the show, but we...
1,235 Fans online
- Game Thread: USCe vs Texas A & M
- Maybe a transfer coming... (Not happening, posted in thread)
- OK the number is 36...Take your pick
- Who is your surprise guy?
- Here's the Florida depth chart