The Gator Football team opened fall camp with what had to be a record crowd on hand for a session…
Brantley Breaks Out
He achieved that and more, displaying deep ball ability as good as anything seen in The Swamp during the Spurrier era. For both Brantley and the Florida offense, the future looks very bright. Brantley threw three touchdowns while operating both offenses at various points during the O and B game. The pocket passer even showed some wheels, evading defensive lineman William Green and then racing outside for a 15-yard scoring run. It was the culmination of positive momentum he had built up during the last week of drills...
1,288 Fans online
- OK the number is 36...Take your pick
- Who is your surprise guy?
- Here's the Florida depth chart
- Hollywood Bob's Private Screening (8/22) - Defense
- Florida: Most penalized team over the last 5 years