The Gator Football team opened fall camp with what had to be a record crowd on hand for a session…
UF Odds and Ends: Brantley Turning Heads
"If I had to have a third quarterback in this league, you know who I would want? John Brantley, the backup at Florida." said Danielson. "I think he has the potential to be better than any other quarterback in this league. He is a very gifted football player." Brantley's not letting the accolades go to his head, but he does expect to be an improved player this season. "I think I've grown up and matured as a person and as a quarterback. I've learned so much more about this offense now than I knew a year ago." MEET THE GATOR DOUBTERS...
1,248 Fans online
- Game Thread: Idaho Vandals vs THE Florida Gators 7:00
- Game Thread: USCe vs Texas A & M
- Maybe a transfer coming... (Not happening, posted in thread)
- OK the number is 36...Take your pick
- Who is your surprise guy?